Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things I'm Loving Thursday

I don't usually participate in these "Things I'm Loving" posts because I can't keep up with them every week. But this week I felt like there were a lot of things I was loving, so I decided to share! Enjoy!

1. Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Dish Soap and Hand Soap. I am loving this scent! It is a new one (to me anyway). I've always been a fan of the Basil and the Lavender scents, but the Honeysuckle is so fresh and delicious!



2. Rodan + Fields Anti-Age Multi Function Eye Cream. Seriously y'all, this stuff is life changing! I was starting to see crows feet around my eyes, and I've been using this for just about a week now and I have seen a HUGE difference! Interested? Email me (tyler@blitheboutique.com) to find out how to get 10% off and free shipping on all your orders!

3. THIS adorable sippy for Knox. I am slightly obsessed with mustaches (see The Little Gentleman) so when I came across this sippy in the Valentine's section at Target, it was a must have.

4. I am obsessed with bracelets. It's possibly because they are the only piece of jewelry I can wear without Knox trying to rip it off so that he can wear it play with it. Regardless, we got all of these in recently at Blithe, and I'm in love!

So there you have it; My four favorite things from the week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment