Thursday, January 3, 2013

{Printable} The Little Gentleman

UPDATE: Do to the overwhelming amount of pins of this print, I've moved it over to my Etsy shop! You can now find it here: Printable: The Little Gentleman!
Since Knox has been old enough to play, his toys have literally littered our living room (say that five times fast). With his birthday and Christmas being four days apart, we acquired a LOT of toys in a very short amount of time. I decided to take all of the "unnecessary" furniture out of his room and move all of his toys in there. It's still a work in progress, but I'll do a post on that when I'm done!

When I moved all of the furniture out, his walls seemed very bare. I've been wanting to do a gallery wall with age appropriate prints but I haven't had the space. Well, now I do! This is the very first print for his room: The Little Gentleman Chalkboard Print.

I recently saw on Pinterest a print that was something along the lines of "The Rules of Being a Gentleman" for boys. I thought the idea was sweet and kept it in the back of my mind as something to put my own spin on for Knox. When I realized I could now do his gallery wall, this was the first thing that popped into my mind!






I am thrilled with the way it turned out, and hope you love it as much as I do!

-tp.

No comments:

Post a Comment