Friday, January 4, 2013

{Fashion} For the love of leather.


Hello lovelies! So I may have a small obsession with leather, but I can't quite bring myself to buy the real stuff! I have searched high and low to find an alternative that doesn't look like the dreaded "pleather"! I have two outfits to share that include a piece that looks expensive, but was actually very reasonable. 


The first outfit is this aztec print blouse and olive pants from Blithe Boutique, faux leather jacket from Forever 21, and a fabulous pair of Fossil leather boots (from Ross!). The jacket only cost me around $30 and it meets all of my requirements for a faux leather piece!



The next outfit is what I wore to bring in the new year! Everyone needs a little something shiny to wear on such a fun night. The hi-low striped top, the faux leather pants, and my spiral gold hoops are all from Blithe Boutique. My shoes are from Sears (believe it or not!). The pants have the perfect amount of shine without nearing the line of black trash bag material! They are also structured much like a nice pair of jeans which makes them seem like an expensive pair of leather pants. We sold these pants at Blithe for only $42.50. Kelli's dress is also from Blithe!

So there you have it! Hope you grab a great faux leather piece to add to your closet! And as always, remember that you are beautiful!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment