Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{Fashion and Business} Oh Deer, It's A New Year!

Well hello again lovelies,

Today I want to show you my favorite deer outfit (yes, I said deer outfit) and tell you about some exiting things to come in the new year! I'm not sure if you've figured it out yet, but our little family is quite quirky. My outfit today fits that description perfectly. It incorporates florals, sequins, bright white in the winter, accessories, and (my personal favorite) a deer silhouette.



I am obsessed with bright colors, springy prints, and sheer fabrics in the dead of winter. Why you may ask?! Well Texas just doesn't get cold enough for starters. Secondly, I like to feel bright and cheery when it's gloomy outside. My floral pants bring a little color and joy to my neutral colored deer sweater.

Moving on to the "oh, so fabulous" deer sweater. Maybe it's the fact that I grew up in East Texas or that my Daddy took me hunting my whole life or that I'm just plain quirky, but I LOVE this sweater. I love that the sequins on the silhouette balance out the manliness of having a deer across your chest.

Finally on to the accessories. I have on a pair of spiraled loops with turquoise and rhinestone accents and a set of gold bracelets with thick tortoise shell bangles.

Everything pictured is from our store, Blithe Boutique.





Now for the good stuff! Many people have resolutions for the new year. Not this girl. It just sets me up for failure! I usually think of things that I could do better in the next year, but I don't actually make a resolution. Lately my thoughts have been on aging and how to prevent it! I know, I know you can't be young forever, but I can certainly make an effort!

This is where Rodan + Fields comes in! Tyler and I have recently become consultants with this great skincare line.

This line of skincare products is clinically tested and created by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, who also happen to be the creators of Proactiv. Heard of it? Tyler and I both used Proactiv growing up and both just sort of outgrew it and never really looked for anything to replace it. These products WORK, y'all! Whether you have sensitive skin, acne, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles or just average run of the mill skin, there is a regimen specifically formulated to treat your skin. How cool is that? We are so passionate about this and we would LOVE to talk to you about it!

In the meantime: Want to find out which product is right for you? Take a Perskinality Test to find out. Already know what kind of skin you have? Check out the products on our website.

Now is the time to get in on the ground floor of this fabulous company, and we would be thrilled to have you as a part of our team! If you're interested, visit our business website to read more, send an email to me (jessica@blitheboutique.com) or Tyler (tyler@blitheboutique.com), call us at the store (936.238.3602) or just stop by and see us! We would be more than happy to tell you why we love Rodan + Fields and know that you will too!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment