Friday, February 1, 2013

Change Your Life. Yes, YOU!


Have you seen our blogs and our Facebook posts about Rodan+Fields? Maybe you've received a message from one of us about joining our team and it sparked your interest. I want to take a minute to tell you why NOW is the time to join. Keep reading. I promise this isn't a sales pitch.



We are so passionate about these products, y'all. You will be a believer too the first time you slather some of this amazingness on your own skin. The Anti-Age products are making such a difference in my skin. I had a friend tell me last night, "Your skin really looks great! You are glowing! Are you sure you're not pregnant?" (To answer that for all of you, NO I am not pregnant.) Jessica, our mom, my MIL and all of our customers are loving their products. Rodan+Fields has a 60-day money back guarantee. Did you know that we have a 1% return rate? No, that wasn't a typo. 1%. How cool is that?

The beauty magazines can't get enough of these products. In fact, Marie Claire leaked a photo of our product that is set to launch next week. There is so much hype! This is the biggest product launch in the history of the company. You can still get in pre-launch and take full advantage of the BIG things that are happening in February! I PROMISE you won't regret it.



Jessica and I are having so much fun (yes, FUN!) getting to share these products with people. I love getting texts from happy customers who are seeing results in their first weeks using their products. We are changing people's skin and changing their lives at the same time. Sappy? Probably. But it's the truth. When your skin feels good, you feel good. You know it's true! It seriously gives me warm fuzzies. This is a fun way to earn an extra income. Want to know what I'm doing this month with my first paycheck? I'm paying my car note. Yes, the whole thing. In my FIRST month. Want to know how much I worked? No more than 15 hours a week. This is totally doable, y'all! If you're a stay at home mom, it's a great way to contribute to your family. If you have a full-time job, it's an easy way to add a little more "fun" money. Seriously, anyone can do this.

Not a sales person? Neither are we! You may laugh and think "but y'all work in retail." Correct. We own a boutique. We do NOT work on commission. Never in my life have I had a commission based job. I'm not good at selling things. Good news: You don't have to be good at selling things! All you need? A little patience and the desire to build lasting relationships. I'm serious! Keep reading. The best part is next.

If you decide Rodan+Fields is for you (Do you have skin? And friends? Then it probably IS for you.), and you join our team before February 8th, you have the opportunity to get our new product FREE in your business kit. I know, you're probably thinking "whoopty do." It's valued at $279. Do I have your attention yet? This is HUGE. I am jealous! I can't wait to get my hands on one. If you become a consultant now and get yours in your kit, you will probably get your hands on one before I do. For real.

Seriously, if you have even the slightest inkling of interest, contact us. We want to tell you about it. We want you to love this company as much as we do. We want you to have a part-time job with amazing earning potential! (side note: if you could see my hand motions and facial expressions you would know just now excited I really am about this.) Call us. Email us. Text us. Flag us down in the middle of the street. Whatever you need to do! This is it. Jump in! There's a 60 day money back guarantee on your business kit. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment