Tuesday, February 5, 2013

{14 Days of Valentines} Day 6: Kissable Lips.

Who doesn't love soft lips? I have a small obsession with chapstick, so when Jessica and I started selling Rodan+Fields I couldn't wait to try out all of the fun things for your lips! I wanted to share my favorites with you. Whether you have someone to kiss on Valentine's Day or not, who doesn't love some super soft lips?!

First up, my VERY favorite product: Lip Micro-Dermabrasion. This stuff is phenomenal. Think: super exfoliator for your lips. You just rub a little bit onto your lips and rinse it off. Your lips will feel like a baby's bottom. Seriously.
 Next up is this SPF Lip Shield. Best "chapstick" I've ever put on my lips. And I'm telling you, I've tried it all. And as an added bonus, it has SPF 25 in it.
 Last, but most certainly not least, is what I love to put on my lips right before bedtime: Lip Renewing Serum. It has made a huge difference in my lips!
Now, go enjoy some super soft Valentine's Day lips! Do it for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment