Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{Printable} Thanks a Latte

Knox attends Mother's Day Out twice a week, so this is my first year to get to do "Teacher Gifts." I racked my brain for a few weeks trying to come up with something practical cute and not so teacher-ish. So I came up with this:



On Pinterest, I saw a Starbucks gift card on a card that said "Thanks a Latte." I liked the idea, but wanted to add my own style to it.

I decided to get a Copco Travel Mug from Bed, Bath and Beyond and (to promote local business) a Standpipe Coffee House gift card. Then I created a vintage tag to hang from the coffee mug with a place to put the gift card.

Here is what I started with:

Side Note: I use a ruler and an Exacto knife to cut EVERYTHING! I can't cut a straight line with scissors to save my life and I don't trust paper cutters. I swear everything I cut with them is crooked!

I printed my tag on kraft paper. I wanted to use burlap ribbon and I like the more rustic feel that the kraft paper gives with the burlap. You can print yours on anything you want! My tag turned out like this:

You can download the printable {here}. I also created one with colors that aren't holiday related in case you want to use it for something other than Christmas. You can download that one {here}. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get the printable link to work for me. Has it changed??

    ReplyDelete