Saturday, December 22, 2012

{It's a Party!} Knox's Party at the North Pole First Birthday


Yesterday was Knox's first birthday and today was his party! I told you the other day that I had spent a lot of time planning his party. I decided on a Party at the North Pole theme since his birthday is so close to Christmas. I absolutely love Christmas, so this was lots of fun for me! I was quite proud of my frugality through the whole thing (and I think Clayton was praising Jesus). I did almost everything myself, and because I had planned so far in advance it was pretty stress free.


The party was mid-afternoon at The Glenrock Building (a wonderful Main Event venue), so we didn't have a "meal." We had milk and cookies made by Mrs. Claus and snacks for the adults. We also had a s'mores bar where the kids could roast a marshmallow and make a s'more with their favorite chocolate treat. Every kid got to make their own reindeer food as their party favor to take home and sprinkle on their lawn to lead Rudolph and the other reindeer to the house on Christmas Eve!

Since my explanation will really do no justice, I will just share the pictures with you! Enjoy!

Milk and Cookies


DIY Gold Glitter Serving Bowls here.
Plastic milk bottles and paper straws from Shop Sweet Lulu.

 S'mores Bar


 Reindeer Food Bar



Photo Booth





And one last picture for your viewing pleasure, just because I personally think my child is the cutest thing ever.


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome party!!!!!! I love all of the pics! Happy birthday, Knox!

    ReplyDelete